Top Five Reasons to be an FNGLA Member
May 7, 2018
Being an FNGLA member means knowing you’re not alone out there.
The Florida Nursery, Growers and Landscape Association includes nearly 2,000 members from all sectors of Florida’s environmental horticulture industry. Some join the Association for the chance to get to know others in the industry, while others do so for the chance to set themselves and their businesses apart.
- As an FNGLA member, you’ll rest a little easier knowing: You’ll have the chance to network with your peers – people who do what you do, experience and have experienced challenges with which you are probably already all-too familiar. There's perhaps no better example of the old adage, 'there's strength in numbers.' It's what membership with FNGLA offers.
- You’ll get the low-down on the latest industry news and innovations.
- You’ll get a heads-up on potential new industry regulations and rule changes which could affect your business' bottom line.
- It’s easy to set yourself apart through FNGLA’s six industry certifications and regular professional development classes.
- You’ll be on the inside track for two of the industry’s largest trade shows – The Landscape Show and the Tropical Plant International Expo, which are both organized by FNGLA. Members receive booth discounts in addition to many other benefits.
Membership solves the problem of not having access to support and resources when you need them. FNGLA is working for your business – in Tallahassee and in your local chapter. Make it happen. Join us today.