Where Art Thou, CEUs?
August 26, 2020
This summer, the number one Certification question received by FNGLA is, “How can I get CEUs when there are no face-to-face classes taking place?”
Professionals work hard for their certifications and FNGLA is here to help relieve some of your stress over earning and maintaining your certifications during the pandemic.
FNGLA recognizes the challenges you face, so we've implemented the following to help you maintain your certification:
- Renewal dates for FNGLA certifications expiring in 2020 are now extended through the end of the year, and late fees are waived.
- Those expiring in December 2020 are extended to March 2021, and late fees are waived.
- The restriction of allowing only 4 CEUs per day is lifted. CEUs are now awarded hour-for-hour.
- All online programs are recognized for CEUs, and many are listed on FNGLA’s online calendar of events.
- FNGLA has created online videos and exam reviews which also offer CEUs.
For those professionals working toward FNGLA Certification, FNGLA now provides the following:
- If you have not yet completed your online exam and need extra time, you may request an extension at no cost.
- In the absences of hands-on training, FNGLA has created online videos and exam reviews for its landscape technician certifications to provide extra opportunities to prepare for the exams.
- Landscape certification training and testing has begun again at a number of new locations – all adhering to CDC COVID-19 safety and sanitation protocols. See FNGLA's updated calendar.
Please reach out to either of FNGLA's Certifications staff who can assist you in making your FNGLA certification the easiest accomplishment with which you deal all year!
You can reach Merry Mott via email at: email@example.com or by phone at 407-295-7994, or Gary Weitermann via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 689-777-3002.