FNGLA's Education on the Go!
An FNGLA Educational Experience
FNGLA is introducing a new education series: Business-oriented content for Landscape Professionals
who want to Grow, Prosper and Succeed in three Florida locations. There are two sessions to complete the entire course. Instructed by Ken Thomas & Ben Gandy. Two sessions, three dates and locations to fit your needs. Sessions run from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and includes lunch.
What Others are Saying
"This training was perfect for our account managers – first of its kind that we have found. I would like to see more of this level of classes offered and similar education on how to manage the labor you have and adjustments to be made to the ever changing labor force (managing the different cultures or generation gaps and how they differ)."
Keys to Business Success
Workshop will provide key critical elements to business success in the landscape industry today, including:
• Understanding the Business Life Cycle
• Start Clean Finish Clean, the key to business process
• DiSC, using personality profiles to foster stronger communication
• Lean applications in landscape production
January 17 | Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Account Manager Boot Camp
Envisor consultants share best practices from the landscape maintenance industry for middle managers including:
• Introduction to Account Management
• Extra Mile Service – keys to customer service excellence
• Onboarding new clients – a systematic approach to ensuring success
• Site Visits - being efficient and effective
• Upselling Enhancements – critical
• elements to vertical selling
February 24 | Jacksonville, FL
Thank you to Ewing for their partnership with this program.
>>> Download Flyer with more information.