Alachua County Supervisor Of Elections Office
515 North Main Street
Gainesville, FL 32601
Training: Thursday, August 15, 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.
Exams (Optional): Friday, August 15, 8:30 a.m.–12 p.m. Note: the exam will take place at the Environmental Protection Dept., 408 W. University Ave., Gainesville, FL 32601.
A second exam date is also available on August 21.
This training is FREE, pre-registration is required. Special exam fee is $50 for both exams.
• Learn how to design and install water-efficient landscapes that meet local Alachua County code and save water
• Earn Florida Water StarSM Accredited Irrigation Professional and/or Florida Water StarSM Accredited Landscape Professional designation
This water conservation program is brought to you by the St. Johns River Water Management District, Alachua County and the Florida Nursery Growers and Landscape Association (FNGLA).
Continuing Education Credits:
• Board of Landscape Architecture — 7.25 credits CE/course #0009685• Certified Irrigation Specialty Coordinator CILB # 0610852
• FNGLA-certified professionals — 4 CEU hours
• Irrigation Association — 4 CEU hours
For more information, contact Merry Mott at email@example.com or call 800-375-3642.