Orange County Convention Center - West Building
9800 International Drive
Orlando, FL 32819
Today’s workplace is made up of an unprecedented number of generations. Whether a younger generation is managing an older one, or vice versa, the challenges range from hiring, to communication, to motivation, and everywhere between. These challenges are not limited to just business owners and managers. All supervisors, crew leaders, and site foremen face the complications of being responsible for direct-reports who are either much older or younger than they are. This 90-minute workshop reveals the root causes of difficulties of effectively recruiting and managing a workforce made up of Traditionals, Baby Boomers, X-Gens, Y-Gens, and now Z-Gens. This workshop also gives you a chance to develop plans for your own company.
You should attend if you want to:
At the conclusion of the workshop, the attendee should be able to:
1. Have a definition of the characteristics and motivations of the different generations in order to attract and retain workers.
2. Create effective strategies to attract and manage team members regardless of age differences.
3. Have a preliminary course of action to take for their organization or situation.
This training will be accomplished by the learner achieving the first four Levels of Understanding using a combination of lecture, demonstration, and hands-on group practice:
1. Recalling the concepts (Knowledge)
2. Explaining the concepts (Comprehension)
3. Demonstrate the concepts (Application)
4. Break down the concepts to look at the components (Analysis)
Pre-registration price by Sept. 9 - $50 | Onsite - $75
This workshop is part of the Knowledge College. With more than 20 unique, hands-on workshops and sessions, the Knowledge College at the Landscape Show offers attendees real-workplace principles to become the best in their business! Attendees will find new ideas to provoke new thinking. By choosing one or multiple workshops, one can build a program tailor-made to meet business needs and provide smart ideas to be more effective, efficient and re-energized.